The CTU Pharmacy governance structure coordinates the CTU Pharmacy activities and provides collaboration across the CRS Pharmacies to ensure quality work complying with local and international requirements and regulations.
We achieve this through:
- Coordination and collaboration amongst pharmacy personnel.
- Adequately meeting the facilities and equipment requirements of our clinical trials.
- Specialist skills development and training.
- Highly experienced and competent pharmacy personnel.
- Monthly pharmacy governance meetings.
- A robust and responsive Quality Management System which ensures protocol requirements are met.
- The development of CTU specific SOP’s that can be used across CRS operations.
- Pharmacy representatives are required to perform ongoing functional area specific risk assessment and provide feedback to the CTU Pharmacy Lead which allows for risk mitigation planning and intervention prevention.